Current & Upcoming
- Tieton Open HouseSaturday, April 26, 11 AM - 3 PM Locations around Tieton
Spring Barrell weekend, Tieton invites you to absorb sunshine, sip wine and cider, and find out what's new. A free, fun, family-friendly event.
- Tieton Pop Up MarketSaturday, April 26, 11 AM - 3 PM Mighty Tieton Warehouse, 608 Wisconsin Ave.
A market of things made by people who live in and around Tieton: cheese, cider, eggs, honey, woven baskets, vintage and antique items.
- 10x10x10xTieton Call for EntriesCFE closes Monday, June 16
TA&H's juried international art exhibition featuring work no larger than ten inches in any dimension.The 2014 juror is curator and arts editor, Vicki Halper.
- Tesselated LanguageApril 26 - July 6 Tieton Loft Gallery, 502 Wisconsin Ave.
In honor of the Tieton Mosaic Project, Tieton Arts & Humanities will be hosting a curated exhibition, "Tesselated Language," featuring six Washington State artists working in a number of media, including mosaic.
- Summer InternshipsMay - August 2014
Calling aspiring designers, artists, community builders, and young creatives! Download the INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- 10x10x10xTieton ExhibitionAugust 9 - October 11 Mighty Tieton Warehouse, 608 Wisconsin Ave.
An exhibition of powerful ideas in pared-down, sometimes playful forms.
- Highland Community DaysAugust 22 - 24 Locations around Tieton, including the Mighty Tieton Warehouse, 608 Wisconsin Ave.
A raucous event weekend, filling the park with vendors, the streets with horses, and ears with mariachi music. Don't miss the Saturday morning parade.
- LiTFUSESeptember 26 - 28 Locations around Tieton
TA&H's annual poetry retreat weekend. The 2014 keynote poet is Martín Espada. For complete details and to register, visit Litfuse.us.
- Día de los MuertosCelebration Sunday October 26; Exhibition runs October 26 - November 9 Mighty Tieton Warehouse, 608 Wisconsin Ave.
A community celebration and a vibrant exhibition honoring the living y los muertos!
- Chandelier Festival Call for EntriesDesigns due October 27 Mighty Tieton Warehouse, 608 Wisconsin Ave.
Don't wait, strong chandelier designs take time. Pick up your pen, assemble your crew now!
- Chandelier FestivalOpening Reception December 6, 2014. Exhibition runs through March 2015.
Inspired materials and playful themes lighten the spirits. Come celebrate the bright designs.
- Holiday Craft & Antiques BazaarDecember 6 - 7 Mighty Tieton Warehouse, 608 Wisconsin Ave.
Featuring hand-made and vintage items, food, and music, our bazaar is a holiday favorite.
- ARCHIVE: Older News & Events »